Families will enjoy a leisurely day picnicking or camping at Elk Lake. 250 acre lake is great for RV camping, disc golf, fishing, or swimming.
Activities & Attractions:
- Boating & Fishing
- Swimming Beach Area
- 18-Hold Disc Golf
- 750 Acre Park with 250 Acre Lake (regularly stocked with fish)
- Picnic Pavilions
- Outdoor Grills
- Kiddie Playground
- 2 Boat Ramps with Dock (1 Fishing Dock)
- 5 RV Parking Slots with water & Electric hook-ups
- Mt. Bike & Horse Trails (9.5 m)
Elk City Lake Campground:
- Max stay 10 days. RV & tent camping fee $15.00 per day. Check out time is 3:00 P.M.
- Please note the signs at Elk City Lake and if you have any questions please call Elk City City Hall at 580-225-3230
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.